- Prevent clogged gutters
- Installs over new or existing gutters
- Keeps leaves, needles, sand, dirt, and debris out
- Deter animals, birds, and insects from nesting
- Directs rain water where you need it
- Sagging and leaking gutters
- Clogged gutters & downspouts
- Wet basement or crawl space
- Mold and mildew
- Insect and bug infestation
How We Work
- Call 1-866-455-1788 to request a complimentary in-home consultation.
- A Gutter Helmet consultant will present you with colors and samples and work with you to design a gutter system specific to your home.
- A Gutter Helmet consultant will take detailed measurements, finalize your design and confirm the cost of your project.
- A Gutter Helmet dealer will fulfill your order and complete your project, ensuring your satisfaction through the entire process.
- Earn a 10% Costco Shop Card on qualifying Gutter Helmet gutter and gutter protection purchases.
Gutters become useless when they are clogged with debris. They become unable to channel water properly into your drainage or rainwater collection system. The resulting buildup of water can then become a breeding ground for insects, overflow into and damage your landscaping, or seep into your roof, siding, basement and foundation.
A gutter protection system eliminates these issues by addressing the root cause: it keeps debris out of your gutters, ensuring that water only goes where it’s supposed to go. Get more info on the benefits of our patented system here.
There are many benefits to installing Gutter Helmet. Our gutter protection system:
- keeps your gutters free of clogs;
- ensures that dirt, leaves, needles and debris roll right off of your roof and stay out of your gutters;
- deters infestation by birds, animals and insects;
- protects your home’s foundation and landscaping by directing rainwater away from your home;
- protects against harmful mold, mildew and rot caused by water gathering in your gutters and seeping under your fascia and eaves; and
- perhaps most importantly, keeps YOU off of that dangerous ladder!
Gutter Helmet® can support over 22 inches of rain per hour. That’s double the amount of rainfall that has ever been recorded by the U.S. Weather Bureau.
In colder months, clogged gutters can become frozen and turn into a solid block of heavy ice and debris. This can cause gutters to buckle and pull away from your house.
An ice dam is a buildup of ice under the roof edge. The ice eventually creeps up under the shingles and warps them. Further damage can lead to rotting roof rafters and interior leaks. Faulty insulation and/or poor attic ventilation is the root cause of ice dams.
Gutter Helmet® is the best gutter guard in this situation because it has been engineered to handle the heaviest snowfalls. Thousands of installations in snowy states such as Ohio, New York, Massachusetts and New Hampshire are proof of the load-bearing capability of our system. Our energy-efficient, self-regulating gutter heating system, Helmet Heat, melts snow and ice before they even get a chance to build up around your eaves.
Gutter Helmet® dealers can install a self-regulating heat cable, Helmet Heat Ice Prevention System that can mitigate ice dams and frozen gutters. Additionally, Gutter Helmet’s patented brackets are specifically designed to carry and conceal the heat cable. Ask your local dealer about this special service.
No Never. – With our patented PermaLife™ coating – the best in the industry – you will never need to repaint your system. Part of our guarantee is that it will not crack, chip or peel. It will also resist fading, chalking and corrosive air pollution.
Schedule a Consultation
Scheduling is disabled because Personalized Advertising is turned off in your cookie settings. Update your cookie settings